Haiz... Took mi half a year to update once... :p actually I dun wanna update liao... Sian liao... But someone wants mi to update... So ya... Here I am... Hahaha... Who is she? Haha for mi to know, for u to find out... This two months, there is too many things happen... First was my granny, admitted to hospital, then follow by my two uncle, pass away... Haiz..
Then last month, celebrated her birthday... D&D... But dunno when I suddently have feelings for her... I use to have feelings for her... But dunno when the feeling came back... Tot I already get over with it... Haiz... Thanks arh mei (evin) your dream came true... But until now, I still dunno should I let go or not... Somehow I dun think I'm worthy for her... I dun wanna keep on hanging down there... Like that I cannot move on... I really dunno what to do... I need time get things fix... Even if I get together with her, that's the best la... :p but if not, life still goes on... :)